Monday, November 9, 2009

Last weekend was "sick"!

Many words weasel themselves out of straightforward meanings via the appropriation of newly minted memes and social contexts and idioms.  That is not how I meant the usage of sick in the title, in this case it is a poor pun of sorts.

Man, when did I start sounding like a complete geek when writing??  Well because I was down with a cold all weekend and the better part of today, I am going to put up some short story 'beginnings' from my Thursday writing class.  Keep in mind these are all written in one go and not edited or filtered as I went and started on a dime, so to speak.

Each will have it's own post and title, comments are appreciated and vote for one if you want me to try to finish it!

1 comment:

  1. I GOT IT! I blame my recent travails through the entire first season of The Big Bang Theory on my cryptographic writing. Out foul geek demons!! I exorcise you!

    ReplyDelete